Monday 8 August 2011

Ooooh wake up my senses.... and blow candles

Yesterday I went for Senzational facial.. Goodness, I've never felt more relaxed during the entire 85 mins session.

Sadly, though, just 2 weeks after the Purifying session, my pores were still clogged! And sooo stubborn! I thought I wouldn't be needing much extraction, but ooh boy was I wrong. Ended up with similar light reddishness on my notty nose and chin. :( Please please clear up soon...

But you know, that aside, I did notice that my skin was visibly brighter and fresher! Like... radiating! Overall its getting better by day. Ivy was sweet enough to give me some travel-sized LXP to further moisten my dry skin on top of Repair C. Guess the dry skin is due to my fasting. Oh wells.

Anyways, tomorrow's a PH! Whooooooo!

*fireworks* HAPPY 46th BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE! *fireworks*
 
Hearts & Hugs
R

No comments: