Thursday 4 August 2011

Cravings

Just a second ago, I was badly craving for sushi.. God, I love sushi.

(Picture courtesy of Hei Sushi http://www.heisushi.com/bookflip/bookflip.html)

I especially lovey loveee the Salmon Asparagus Teriyaki. Ooohh how the salmon is cooked to perfection, the sauteed asparagus, combined all that with the gooey goodness of the teriyaki sauce. Oh god.. one word: AMAZING! I still vividly remember the time when I actually (almost) licked the sauce of the plate! Wallah!

H is so sweet, he knows my love for food (though he doesn't indulge me too much) and so agreed to take me to Hei Sushi for break fast tomorrow. Yippeeee love! ~shakes booty~

*SUBHANALLAH... Godaan~*

Now I'm craving for:

(Picture courtesy of McDonalds Singapore)

Yes, the new kid on the fast food block: Chilli Chicken McGrill! Look at that... Pretty sure it's spicy, sweet and tantalizing on my taste bud!

*Ya Allah, kuatkanlah imanku.. Berikanlahku kekuatan mengatasi dugaan and cubaan di bulan Ramadhan ini, Ya Allah*

Hearts & Hugs

No comments: