Wednesday 10 August 2011

Decal - Bird Cage.. and Miracle Water gift!

Ok so my decal from Korea has arrived!


 comes in a 22" long tube


isn't this just amazingly pleasant to the eyes? im gonna paste this at the side of my window

If you are wondering, yes, this is a part of my engagement planning. And yes, there's more decals to come. Im gonna decorate my mini walk-in closet room coz it's gonna be quite an important room for all the makeup and dressing up will take place in there. Mom's gonna help me decorate her room which Im gonna use for the main part of the event. That said, when is H going to drill the mirror??

Another piece of good news: Sara just emailed me with regards to the complimentary Miracle Water (150ml) - as an appreciation gesture for appearing on their website. Woohoooo!

Made my day, for sure!

No comments: