Wednesday 17 August 2011

Black Butterflies

Hurrayy! I won this auction!

(Photo courtesy of Booeen's Shop)

Only S$8, free shipping! If I had just decided to buy it without bidding, it would have cost me S$40 instead. Not worth I'd say.

Anyway God, it was utterly competitive! I thought, "huh ok, I'll bid the highest when it's 1 minute before the auction ends." But hey, suddenly the amount kept on increasing! Other bidders were already rapidly punching in numbers! I remembered I was like crazily continuing bidding. No way was I going to let others win it. It was at the last 2s and my heart was pounding and when my cold fingers keyed in US$7.01 and "Confirmed Bid"... Only to get to the screen saying "Auction has ended." I was.. well, down.

Suddenly I received an email from ebay stating that I was the highest bidder!! I thought my bid failed to get through! *phew*

I am just waiting for this to arrive and then I can decorate on my mirror. :)

Hearts & Hugs
R

No comments: