Sunday 31 July 2011

Row with the ribbons

Oh sod it. Tying these ribbons are soooooo troublesome and taxing. In fact, I am having a huge row with them! Yikkeess!

The knots always turned out unflattering: either slant 45 degrees or the long ends tend to flip on the wrong direction. God.. they are so.. wonky!


And Ibu is telling me to stop and go order some pre-made ones. Hassle-free. "You can keep them for some other occassions." -.- She starts digging her handbag for namecards.........

While Papi remarks, "You have spent money on these. Just continue doing them. Don't give up."

Bintang makes sure she voices out her opinion too:

Bintang: "Bibik, just keep doing. I'm helping you. When I'm big, I wanna do the same like you. But I will do them ALL myself."
Me: "All by yourself? You sure?"
Bintang: "Yes, coz I will not buy so much... like you." *cheeky smile*

Arghhh. I'm stopping. Gonna google for some pre-made ribbons. With adhesive attached.

Hearts & Hugs

No comments: