Sunday 31 July 2011

Let's Fold!

Boring Sunday.

Aha! Rather than letting the day floats by to waste, I lugged the plastic bag full of unfolded favor boxes and ribbons to the living room. Time for me to get cracking!

For my engagement, I decided to get those diy favor boxes. But of course, I make sure that mine will be different - shape-wise. So in our quest to search for THE box, Kak Dewi & I searched high and low at Arab Street on Saturday.... and we found it in a little wicked shop! A pyramid! (will show you how it looks like as you keep on reading).

In order to make these boxes, here are the things which I require:

Satin dark chocolate brown ribbons. Each approx. 11" long.

 Satin gold ribbons. Each approx. 11" long.

 And the pyramid boxes!

I like the fact that the boxes have textured motifs imprinted on them, so it doesn't look too plain and boring.

Oh look! Look who was there to offer her sincere help to assist me in folding the boxes?



Yes! Bintang! And boy, could she fold them really neatly! So as you can see above, that's how the boxes looked like once they are folded. Macam hantu kan? Hehehe. Actually those two holes allow me to tie a ribbon on the box.  Like this:

Tadaaaa!

Ok now i gotta go back and these ribbons now. Bintang's folding so quickly!

Hearts & Hugs
R

No comments: