Tuesday 30 October 2012

SK-II is coming to.... MW! (*sings to the tune of Xmas)

So very happy! And here's why:

(Photos courtesy of SK-II Boutique Spa by Senze Salus)

SK-II is getting nearer and nearer to me! Its newest outlet, which would be opening in a matter of days, is at Millenia Walk! Just a hop away from my office. Literally. Think of how extremely convenient it is for me!

Sure, the spa at Raffles City is also around my area, but this means that i save at least 20 mins of walking time. I also no longer need to travel to Somerset for my facial. And I don't have to specifically request for weekends session only. The best part? My only therapist: Ivy, will be based at MW! Woohooo! :)


Well I admit I haven't been for facials regularly since early this year. However since 2013 will be an important year for me, ahem-ahem, my resolution is to religiously go for monthly session wef January 2013.

I can't wait for their official opening!

Xoxo
R

No comments: