Sunday 5 February 2012

If....

If wealth is coming my way, here is the list of what I'll do with my kachings:

1. Will
2. Send my parents to Haji
3. Send my parents for their 2nd honeymoon and many subsequent ones
4. My maternal grandma will get WHATEVER she needs/wants. (And whatever I feel she deserves, after all these long years)
5. Pay the current house balance in full
6. Pay my future house in full
7. Get my bacne FULLY cleared. Best hospital, best doctors.
8. Veneers
9. Facial package
10. Massage package
11. Mani & Pedi package
12. Salon package
13. Car with chauffeur
14. Maid
15. Get married - in an ambience setting that I've always dreamt of
16. Insurance for my children
17. Take my 2 besties to Europe and buy them Chanel!
18. Travel round the globe
19. Invest / help the less fortunate people across the world
20. Set up a business with Kak Dewi
21. Help my other siblings and less-fortunate cousins in best ways I can

insyaAllah..

No comments: