Thursday 1 December 2011

Next league of the relay: Preparation for the big W

*Excited-mited mode*

I know, I know. The big W (hush hush now, i won't mention the word. Don't wanna jinx it.) is only 2 years away.. yes, tentatively will be in December 2013. But these butterflies in my tummy just won't stop fluttering about.

Okay, if you're wondering why in Dec'13, easy peasy answer from me & fiance: We want to accummulate as much money as possible. Not just for the W, but for our honeymoon, house (we got 1 bto! hurray!) and babies ya. I don't think I should mention this coz its brainless, but maybe I should still: ITS NOT CHEAP LIVING IN SINGAPORE.

So anyways, been doing some survey recently for various vendors for the many-necessities. Will share with you soon!

Hearts & Hugs
R

No comments: