Thursday 8 December 2011

A lion king's mane


My niece, Bintang, never fails to greet me "Lion King" on Saturday & Sunday mornings. Depressing.

You know, I went to perm my hair to get rid of the annoying after-rebonding-effect. So I thought a perm would be good to blend the natural waviness. But it turned out extremely dry as i coloured it on the same day as well. So much for hoping I'd get gorgeous hair like these:


 *sigh*

And so I've been surveying around for salons  that do hairspa/treatment. Well, I must say, there are aplenty. The difference is just the cost. Eversince I got engaged, I told myself that I must be thrifty and not just burn my bucks freely. Surprisingly, neighbourhood salons charge well above $100 -- comparable to those salons in town area.

So lucky me! I found a spa at the prestigious Nassim Road which does a 75mins hair spa at only $88 nett for long hair! Aint that cheap for a place at Nassim!

Made an appointment with them. Will update you after my visit.

Hearts & Hugs
R

No comments: